WARNINGS & DISCLOSURES
Please read this warning before entering our attraction.
- This attraction reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- You will experience loud audio, lighting, extremely low visibility, flashing lights, fog, special effects, and sudden actions by actors.
- You should never enter a haunted house attraction if you suffer from extreme heart conditions. You are prone to seizures, any severe medical problem or suffer from any type of mental disease.
- Do not enter the attraction if you are intoxicated, under the influence of illegal drugs or heavy medications.
- Do not smoke, run, eat or drink in the attraction.
- There is absolutely no touching of the actors, the mechanisms or props inside the attraction or in the store or waiting area.
- No video or photography is allowed. Your cell phone must be put in silent mode during your tour of the attraction.
- You may not be permitted to enter the attraction or asked to leave the attraction if rules are not followed.
- No cameras, lighters, backpacks or shopping bags are allowed.
- There are absolutely no refunds.
Enter at Your Own Risk
Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refund of purchase price. Holder of a ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved with attending this attraction. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers associated with participation in this attraction. This haunt is intended to shock and scare patrons. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into this attraction holders of tickets agrees to release the operator, affiliates, officers, directors, members and employees and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending this attraction or any of the attractions at this location.
Warning!! Your ticket is a license to enter at your own risk. All patrons assume all risk and danger incidental to Scare Hawaii before, during, and after the tour.
You will be videotaped and your images may be broadcasted on our web site with no compensation. By entering Scare Hawaii’s attraction you waive any injury or talent claims whatsoever and accept these terms and conditions. Specifically you claim no copyright interest in your image if used as part of any web sites, any video images or any promotional materials for Scare Hawaii.
You hereby release all broadcast and talent rights.